The health and safety of our students, educators and parents are considered of utmost importance to us. In order to meet the new health and safety guidelines provided by the government during this COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes will take place:
- Hand Sanitizing Stations – Will be located at the reception area and classrooms.
- Symptoms of cough, cold or fever – If a student has any of these symptoms, student should not attend the summer camp. A daily check of temperature will be conducted by the staff members.
- Teachers & staff members – Will check and document their temperature at the time of arrival at the Centre.
- Sanitation & Disinfecting – All our classrooms and workstations will be sanitized and disinfected after each day.
Material checklist to be brought by students for all our Centre programs:
- Each student should have their own face masks, indoor slippers and stationery.
- Each student should bring their own headphones which has a microphone if the student will be taking any of our online classes from the Centre.
- Each student should bring their snacks and lunch. No peanuts are allowed.
Independent drivers will offer transport pickup from Markham, Richmond Hill, North York and Scarborough homes. Each vehicle will only carry limited number of students. Students are required to wear masks and apply hand sanitizer which will be provided to them when they enter the vehicle.
Please contact us to find out the transport fee.
Picking up Students in the Evening:
Parents are requested not to enter the Centre due to keeping the occupancy low. Please ring the bell and the student will come outside. If you require to speak with the teacher, please let the management know and a phone call will be arranged.
Our team at StudentScholars appreciate your cooperation to follow the above Centre COVID-19 guidelines for the safety of all concerned.