‘StudentScholars Online’ supported by the latest ‘Learning Management Software’ offers comprehensive and high-demand programs in an effective learning environment.
We offer a wide variety of options in Academic, Art and Skill Building Programs for JK-GR. 12 students.
Our Online Centre offers the following features:
- Students could create their own account and have access to
- Programs they are registered to
- Check registered program material online
- Take quizzes online
- Check the progress of quizzes and assignments
- Login to their online classes at scheduled times
- Check their progress reports and comments from teachers
- Easy Navigation
- Purchase programs online
- Have access to accrediate CAT test examinations for Grades 9-12 created by the Canadian Test Centre
Our programs are taught by Ontario Certified /Subject Qualified teachers and we offer comprehensive and educational after-school programs to students.
Online Teaching Method
– Student should create an account & login to the centre website at StudentScholarsCentre.com to access the class and class material.
– Online Classes will start at a scheduled time on zoom. The zoom class link will be available to you in your student profile under each online course you have registered which is listed under ‘My Courses.
– If a student disrupts the other students’ education, the student will be given 3 warnings, and the parents will be informed. If the student still continues the same behavior StudentScholars
Online Discount Packages (GR 9-12)
3 Programs a Week – Academic Online Package
-Available Programs – Math, English, Financial Literacy, Public Speaking, Physics, Chemistry & Business Studies
– $756/ 4 classes per program (SAVING: $56)
5 Programs a Week – Academic Online Package
– Available Programs – Math, English, Financial Literacy, Public Speaking, Physics, Chemistry & Business Studies
$1200/ 4 classes per program (SAVING: $150)
Referral Discount</strong> – $25 OFF the next month
In order to Register for the programs, please fill out the Centre Online Registration Form and select the courses from the ONLINE Courses list.
Please contact our Admin Team at StudentScholars at
Tel: 905-604-7740 or Email: email@example.com