Math Champion – Ontario, Canada- Grade 8 – Sunday
Math Champion – Ontario, Canada- Grade 8
Registration – Registration will commence from February 20th – April 20th 5 pm.
Math Champion – Ontario, Canada
At StudentScholars, our passion is education. Thus, our aim is to provide a platform for children to reach their full potential and to showcase their knowledge, skills & talents.
The Math Championship was developed to encourage students towards high performance in math.
The competition will cover 3 Sections:
- Section 1 – Math Mastery & Skill Level
- Section 2 – Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Section 3 – Logical Expression & Presentation
About the Competition
Multiple Choice- Online Exam (40 questions/40 minutes)
-Exam Dates- April 24th, 25th
Who Can Participate – Any participant that meets the requirements noted below could participate.
- Please select a convenient day/time from the list below to sit for the online test.
- Each participant will have to confirm if she/he meet the requirements before taking the test.
- The Online test will be 40 minutes in duration.
- Exam will be conducted online via ZOOM.
- Allocated time is 40 minutes to answer 40 questions. The test will stop when it reaches 40 minutes.
- There will be an examiner during the entire duration of the test.
- Participants who received First, Second and Third places will be notified via email.
- The Pass mark is 80%. You will receive your result when the quiz is submitted or the time is up.
- The Winners of each level will receive their awards via Courier.
Awards For Each Grade:
-1st Place – Math Champion 2021 Title, Trophy, & Certificate
– 2nd Place –Silver Medal & Certificate
– 3rd Plate – Bronze Medal & Certificate
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes