Math -Individual-University-In-Home-1 hour
StudentScholars ‘Mastering Math’ Program – University- Online
Math Tutoring| In-Home & Online- Grades 1-12|Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers. Customized programs & much more!
Locations For In-Home Tutoring:
This teacher provides In-home tutoring to students in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville and Milton.
Meet The Program Instructor:
- Can explain complex concepts using easy-to-understand terms
- Excellent at developing action plans based on students’ academic goals
- Maintain good rapport with parents to update them on student progress
- Worked closely with students to increase comprehension and grades resulting in an average of 80-95 percent
- Work effectively with students with diverse learning needs and cultural backgrounds
- Helping individual students prepare for exams and tests
- Instructing students by presenting lessons and answering questions about their material.
- Providing assistance to students with weak study areas
- Assisting students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas.
- Developing tutoring plans in accordance to the needs of students
- Working with student textbooks and learning materials from their school
- Fluent in English and French, both oral and written
Class Duration & Fee:
Listed fee is per 1-hour once a week.
Program Day & Time:
Class time scheduled as per the teacher’s and student’s availability. Please fill in the form below to schedule the class.
Schedule Your Class With The Instructor:
Please pay and ‘Register’ to the class to gain access to the lesson. You will be subscribed to pay weekly for the lesson.
If you stop the recurring subscription, you will not gain access to the lesson.
Questions or Assistance:
Please contact our Admin team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-7740
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self