Canadian Achieve Test- English – Grade 4
CAT – English Diagnostic Test – Grade 4
Test your child’s knowledge in English
Find out the main areas your child requirements improvement in Math & English if your child is attending a Canadian School System and enrolled in Grades 1-12.
What is the CAT Diagnostic Assessment?
Cognitive Abilities Tests created by ‘The Canadian Test Centre’ are marked assessments to assess a student who is enrolled in the Canadian school system, overall intelligence, gap areas that require assistance, developed abilities and likely academic potential.
Test covers 4 main areas:
-Verbal Reasoning – Thinking and problem solving with words
-Non-Verbal Reasoning – Thinking and problem solving with shapes and space
-Quantitative Reasoning – Thinking and problem solving with numbers
-Spatial Reasoning – Visualizing, picturing and moving shapes around
L = Low, not meeting grade expectations
C = Competent, meeting grade expectations
P = Proficient, exceeding grade expectation
You will receive a diagnostic report with the results on the areas your child needs to improve on.
English CAT Diagnostic Assessment Breakdown
Reading/Language, Part 1 & Part 2 – 70 mins
Break – 5 mins
Language & Writing Conventions – 20 mins
Total English Test Duration – 95 mins
English CAT Diagnostic Assessment – $95
Test Cost With StudentScholars English or Math Program:
If the student enrols for the StudentScholars Specialized Math or English Program/s the student will receive a discounted price of: $50 (SAVE $45) per test
How the Test is Conducted:
Test could be taken in 2 ways:
- Test at the Centre – Please purchase the test and make an appointment to take the test at the Centre. All material will be provided.
2. Test taken Online – Please purchase the test and make anppointment to take the test online. After the appointment is confirmed:
- You will be sent login details to our website (Username & Password)
- When you login please go to ‘Profile’ and you will see the test link there.
- At the scheduled appointment time, please click on the test link and you will be taken to the Test welcome Page.
- Please note you will be required to have audio and video enabled on your computer and in order to access Zoom.
- Test will be posted in pdf form and you will be asked to open it and key in your answers into the website.
- There will be an instructor with you during the course of the test to help you navigate the test.
To make an Appointment:
Please Call 905-604-7740 or emai: email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One time test
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self