Welcome to StudentScholars
Qualified Educators Provide Customized Online & Onsite programs for Students from Pre-School to University at a Supportive Environment and Affordable Special Discounted Pricing for All.
Key Facts About Us:
– Live Online & Onsite classes
– Conducted by Qualified & Dedicated Teachers in Canada
– Customized Programs for Each Student
– Small Class Sizes( Online – 3-5 students & Onsite – 3-6 students per class)
– Discount Packages (Programs from $12/hour onwards)
– Student Progress Reports
– Individual Classes Available at Affordable Prices.
– Transport Provided Upon Request – Markham, Richmond Hill, North York and Scarborough
– After-School Snacks- Regulated by Community Health & Safety
Online & Onsite Programs Offered:
- Academic/ Tutoring
– Math, English, French (Grades JK-12)
– Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Business Studies, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science (Grades 11-12)
– University Tutoring Programs
– Adult Language Programs
- Art Programs
– Educational Art Programs (Grades 1-8)
– HighSchool Art Program
– University Art Program
– Adults & Seniors Art Program
- Music Lessons
– Piano, Drums, Violin, Guitar, Ukulele Lessons for Children & Adults
- Skill Building Programs
– Coding – Python, Java, Website & Scratch
– Public Speaking
– ESL Programs for Children & Adults
- Academic/ Tutoring
StudentScholars offer comprehensive online and onsite programs in Academic, Art, Music & Skills Building to assist each student at our centre to reach his or her full potential and as a result to be recognized as a leading centre valued in terms of education, quality & service rendered to the community.
StudentScholars Awards & Recognitions:
- -Recognition by Markham Councillor Hon. Isa Lee for our ‘Public Speaking & Musical Event’- Year 2019
- -Recognized for our support rendered to the ‘International Math Battle’ conducted by Mentorhood Math Canada – Year 2019 & 2020
- -Awarded the ‘Upcoming Entrepreneur of the Year 2020’ for Service in Education in Canada by Women in Management -Year 2020
StudentScholars is a Proud Member Of:
Who are we:
- Diversity Policy: Studentscholars will ensure that all students regardless of their gender, race, disability, religion and culture will receive equal opportunity to succeed in developing skills, knowledge and talents.
- Our Facilities: Centre facilities include a modern educational environment with classrooms equipped with computer-based learning.
- Our Teachers: Our dedicated team of educators consists of ontario certified educators/ subject degree holders with years of teaching experience and passion for teaching.
- Our Teaching Policy: Studentscholars strongly believe in treating all our students with equal opportunity, respect and positive encouragement.
- Student’s Progress: Parents/guardians have access to the child’s class progress through classroom based technology.
- Class Size: We limit the number of students in each class to give each student individual attention.
- Exhibitions & Performances: will be held for our programs to demonstrate our student’s skills, knowledge & talents.
- Snacks: We have been authorized by community & health safety department to provide snacks to children.
- Transport: Independent drivers offer transport services to students.Please contact us for further details.
- Collaborations with other Centres: Our centre collaborats with several prominent local schools to provide the best variety of programs at a reasonable price.