Math Champion – Ontario, Canada- Grade 4-8
Registration – Registration will commence from February 20th – April 20th 5 pm.
Math Champion – Ontario, Canada
At StudentScholars, our passion is education. Thus, our aim is to provide a platform for children to reach their full potential and to showcase their knowledge, skills & talents.
The Math Championship was developed to encourage students towards high performance in math.
The competition will cover 3 Sections:
- Section 1 – Math Mastery & Skill Level
- Section 2 – Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Section 3 – Logical Expression & Presentation
About the Competition
Multiple Choice- Online Exam (40 questions/40 minutes)
-Exam Dates- April 24th, 25th
Who Can Participate – Any participant that meets the requirements noted below could participate.
- Please select a convenient day/time from the list below to sit for the online test.
- Each participant will have to confirm if she/he meet the requirements before taking the test.
- The Online test will be 40 minutes in duration.
- Exam will be conducted online via ZOOM.
- Allocated time is 40 minutes to answer 40 questions. The test will stop when it reaches 40 minutes.
- There will be an examiner during the entire duration of the test.
- The Pass mark is 80%. You will receive your result when the quiz is submitted or the time is up.
- Participants who received First, Second and Third places will be notified via email.
- The Winners of each level will receive their awards via Courier.
Awards For Each Grade:
-1st Place – Math Champion 2021 Title, Trophy, & Certificate
– 2nd Place –Silver Medal & Certificate
– 3rd Plate – Bronze Medal & Certificate
Children’s Age- 9-13
Ontario School– Grades 4- 8
Grades 4-8 applicable full filling the following age criteria:
Year of Birth:
Grade 4 – Should be born in 2011
Grade 5 – Should be born in 2010
Grade 6 – Should be born in 2009
Grade 7 – Should be born in 2008
Grade 8 – Should be born in 2007
Location: Students should be residing in Ontario, Canada.
Application Fee – $15 per student
Registration – Registration will commence from February 20th – April 20th 2021 till 5.00 pm.
Rules of the Competition:
- Participants should be residing in Ontario and should be enrolled in a school in Ontario as per the year of birth year criteria given above.
- Participants should register to the exam and take the test as per their own grade level. Only the registered participant should take the test.
- Participants should have a fast internet connection. If a participant gets disconnected during the exam, they will not be allowed back into the same exam. Please contact our team for assistance in that situation.
- Participant should be alone and strictly appear for the exam without any assistance from a third party. This includes; no person should be sitting beside the participant or standing behind the participant.
- Participant should be in a quiet environment and sit in front of a still background. Preferably a wall as a background is advisable. If a participant’s background is noisy, they will be asked to leave or disconnected from the test as it will disturb the other participants.
- Participants should have their video and audio on the device turned-on for the entire duration of the exam.
- Participants should not have any visual video backgrounds/screen savers etc. when taking the test.
- Participants should not access any devices or should not use the internet during the competition.
- Participants at all times should be directly looking at the screen.
- No headphones are allowed during the test.
- Participants should not talk or ask questions during the test. If you have a question, please use the chat function of Zoom. If you do not understand a question, please skip it as examiners are not allowed to assist any participants during the exam.
- The test will be live and recorded to make sure the above criteria have been met by all candidates.
If the participant fails to comply with the stipulated rules and regulations, he/she will be disqualified.
How to Register:
Step 1 – Please fill in the registration form and make the payment in order to register your child.
Step 2 – Payment invoice will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours after we receive your registration form.
How to Prepare:
- Questions will be based on the Ontario Curriculum Topics as per the Grade.
Please contact us if you require any further information
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 905-604-7740