All classes will be held at Toronto EST time.
Centre will be closed on Canadian Ontario statutory holidays.
– Program registration is done on a month by month basis.
– If you are interested to switch to another class, you are welcome do so from the following month.
– There will be no partial refunds if you plan to switch during the middle of the month.
If you are a current online student and have issues logging on or accessing class material, our Admin Team is here to help you.
Please contact us via:
– Chat Function
– Call Us at 905-604-7740 and press extension 2
Before you decide to register your child, please consider the following options:
Individual Programs Include:
-Customized Program For Student
– Gap Filling Program To Clear Topics Not Mastered
– Follows Student’s School Topic
-Covers Canadian Curriculum
– School Homework Help
– Assessment & Quizzes
– Progress Report
Group Programs Include:
– Covers Canadian Curriculum
– Follows Curriculum Topics As Per Teacher’s Lesson Plan
– Group Discussions & Collaboration
– Assessment & Quizzes
– Progress Report
We do not offer Free Trial lessons. However, the student can pay and try 1 lesson to decide if he/she would like to continue with the same instructor.
Step 1 – Registration
– Please click on ‘Register’ and complete the form.
– Please select the program/s you are interested to register.
Step 2- Payment
-After you submit the registeration form you will receive the invoice to your email provided within 24 hours.
-We use a third party secure renowned invocing system- ‘Intuit Quickbooks’ You will be given the option to pay via credit card.
Step 3- Class Details
– After we receive the payment, we will email you the class details.
Please contact us via:
– Chat function
– Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone – 905-604-7740
– Individual Classes – 24-hour advanced notice is required for a make-up class. Otherwise, class is forfeited.
– Group Classes – There will be no refunds. Missed class material can be collected.
– Vacation – One month advance notice should be given.
-We only charge for the number of classes per month excluding public holidays.
-An invoice will be sent to the email provided by you by a third party secure invoicing system – ‘Intuit Quickbooks’ three days before the 1st of the next month.
-For continuing students, all payments should be made on or before the 1st of each month or
-For new students, the payment should be made on the day of registration to a program during the course of the month.
– You can make the payment via credit card.
– If the Centre does not receive the payment during the 3-day grace period, there will be a service charge of $35.00 payable to the Centre.
– If the monthly program payment is not received service will be discountinued.
The health and safety of our students, educators and parents are considered of utmost importance to us. In order to meet the new health and safety guidelines provided by the government during this COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes will take place:
- Hand Sanitizing Stations – Will be located at the reception area and classrooms.
- Symptoms of cough, cold or fever – If a student has any of these symptoms, student should not attend the centre programs.
Material checklist to be brought by students for all our Centre programs:
- Each student should have their own face masks, indoor slippers and stationery. Program material will be provided by the centre.
- Each student should bring their own headphones which has a microphone if the student will be taking any of our online classes from the Centre.
Transport from School:
Independent drivers will offer after-school transport pickup from Markham schools. Each vehicle will only carry limited number of students. Students are required to wear masks and apply hand sanitizer which will be provided to them when they enter the vehicle.
Picking up Students in the Evening:
Parents are requested not to enter the Centre due to keeping the occupancy low. Please ring the bell and the student will come outside. If you require to speak with the teacher, please let the management know and a phone call will be arranged. The teachers will also be providing progress reports.
Our team at StudentScholars appreciate your cooperation to follow the above Centre COVID-19 guidelines for the safety of all concerned.
Online classes may be recorded to improve quality of our services. The recordings will not be taken for any other purpose.
1. Students are required to login to this website -> go to ‘Profile’ to view the registered courses and class material.
2. Teachers will be uploading new material before each class. Students should please print or have the lesson open on another device before each lesson.
3. Students should be in a quiet environment without any disturbance during the class.
-We offer Online & Onsite programs on PA Days, March break, Summer holidays and Winter break.
-StudentScholars does not receive any payment information, including credit card details.
-Payment system is powered by a third party secure system – Intuit Quickbooks.
Please contact our Admin Team for any questions regarding programs, fees or any other centre related matters. We will be happy to help.
At StudentScholars our Passion is Education and to help each and every student succeed.
We would love for you to refer us to your family and friends so that they could also benefit from our programs.
As an appreciation for the referral, we will provide you with a $10 discount for your next bill.
In order to refer our programs, you could provide your friend or family member,
– Details of the classes you or your child takes
– Our website details or our contact details.
Website – studentscholarscentre.com
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 905-604-7740
We appreciate your referral.
-From the Team at StudentScholars
Individual Lessons: Individual Classes are offered as per the instructor’s and student’s availability. Please contact us to schedule the class.
Group Class: If the group class offered does not meet you requirement, please contact us. We will find an alternative for you.
Our main intention is to provide customized services to help each student succeed.Therefore, we limit our class sizes.
Online Class Size – 2-4 students a class
Onsite Class Size – 3-6 students a class
Individual Classes Available
– Transportation is provided by independent drivers to our Centre onsite location in Markham.
– Drivers cover the following schools in: Markham
Coledale Public School
William Berczy Public School
St Patrick Catholic Public School
Victoria Square PS
St Edward CES
St John XXIII CES
St. Justin Martyr CES
Fred Varley PS
Sam Chapman PS
Donald Cousens PS
Beckett Farm PS
– Transportation includes: Morning, After-School & Evening Programs.
-If your Markham School is not listed please contact us.
– Please contact us for further information.
Two-week advanced notice should be given for withdrawal. There will be no partial refunds during month.
Key Facts About Us:
– Live Online & Onsite classes
– Conducted by Subject Qualified & Dedicated Teachers in Canada
– Customized Programs for Each Student
– Small Class Sizes( Online – 2-4 students & Onsite – 3-6 students per class)
– Discount Packages Available
– Student Progress Reports
– Individual Classes Available at Affordable Prices.
– Transport Provided Upon Request – Markham, Richmond Hill, North York and Scarborough
– After-School Snacks- Regulated by Community Health & Safety