Who We Are
Welcome to StudentScholars!
Our Passion Is Education!
We Are a Team of Educators and Subject Experts Offering a Wide Range of Onsite, and Online Programs in Academic, Art, Music, Coding, Professional Services, & Skill Building Programs to Students in Pre-School. to University, Adults, & Professionals.
Key Facts About Us:
1. Live Onsite and Online classes
2. Programs for Any Age: Preschool to University , Adults and Professionals.
3. Programs are Conducted by Subject Qualified, or Certified, & Dedicated Teachers in Canada
4. Customized Programs
5. Individual or Small Group Lessons
6. Student Progress Reports
7. Online and Onsite Discounted Packages
8. For In-Person Programs : Transport is Provided to Markham Schools Upon Request, Please see School List Below. Further, After-School Snacks are provided and is Regulated by Community Health & Safety
9. Community Involvement: StudentScholars believe in giving back! StudentScholars has been continuously involved in the community to help children and young adults in education. We are an active member of 360 kids. Did you know when you register for our monthly programs, part of your program fee goes to help another child or young adult with their education?
StudentScholars comprehensive tutoring and enrichment onsite & online programs in Academic, Art, Music & Skill Building to assist each student to reach his or her full potential and as a result to be recognized as a leading Centre valued in terms of education, quality & service rendered to the community.
StudentScholars Awards & Recognitions:
- Recognition by Markham Councillor Hon. Isa Lee for our ‘Public Speaking & Musical Event’- Year 2019
- Recognized for our support rendered to the ‘International Math Battle’ conducted by Mentorhood Math Canada – Year 2019 & 2020
- Awarded the ‘Upcoming Entrepreneur of the Year 2020’ for Service in Education in Canada by Women in Management -Year 2020
StudentScholars is a Proud Member Of:
Who are we:
- Diversity Policy: Studentscholars will ensure that all students regardless of their gender, race, disability, religion and culture will receive equal opportunity to succeed in developing skills, knowledge and talents.
- Our Facilities: Centre facilities include a modern educational environment with classrooms equipped with computer-based learning.
- Our Teachers: Our dedicated team of educators consists of certified educators/ subject degree holders with years of teaching experience and passion for teaching.
- Our Teaching Policy: Studentscholars strongly believe in treating all our students with equal opportunity, respect and positive encouragement.
- Student’s Progress: Parents/guardians have access to the child’s class progress through classroom based technology.
- Class Size: We limit the number of students in each class to give each student individual attention.
- Exhibitions & Performances: will be held for our programs to demonstrate our student’s skills, knowledge & talents.
- Snacks: We have been authorized by community & health safety department to provide snacks to children.
- Transport: Independent drivers offer transport services to students.
- Collaborations with other Centres: Our centre collaborats with several prominent local schools to provide the best variety of programs at a reasonable price.