The health and safety of our students, educators and parents are considered of utmost importance to us. In order to meet the new health and safety guidelines provided by the government during this COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes will take place:
- Hand Sanitizing Stations – Will be located at the reception area and classrooms.
- Symptoms of cough, cold or fever – If a student has any of these symptoms, student should not attend the centre.
Material checklist to be brought by students for all our Centre programs:
- Each student should have their own face masks, indoor slippers and stationery.
- Each student should bring their own headphones which has a microphone if the student will be taking any of our online classes from the Centre.
- Each student should bring their snacks and lunch. No peanuts are allowed.
Independent drivers will offer transport pickup from Markham, Richmond Hill, North York and Scarborough homes. Each vehicle will only carry limited number of students. Students are required to wear masks and apply hand sanitizer which will be provided to them when they enter the vehicle.
Please contact us to find out the transport fee.