StudentScholars – JAVA- Individual- Online
Coding Programs| Online Grades 1-12|Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers Provide Scratch, Roblox, Mindcraft, Python, Java & More
-Learners will have an individual session with a coding expert to learn the fundamentals of JAVA
– This program is offered throughout the year
What You Will Learn:
Lesson 1: Basics of Java
• Introduction to Java
• History of Java
• Features of Java
• Hello World program in Java
Lesson 2: Variable
• Learning to declare variables
• Learning to Assign variables
• Learning with a small program
Lesson 3: Data Types
• Learning and understanding Data types – int, double, string, Boolean
• Creating a Java code with all Data types
Lesson 4: Operators
• Arithmetic operators
• Assignment operators
• Comparison operators
Lesson 5: Operators Cont..
• Logical operators
• Bitwise operators
• Creating a calculator
Lesson 6: Control Structures
• If/ else/if-else
• Nested if-else
• Creating a program with if-else statements
Lesson 7: Control Structures cont.
• Creating a program with switch statements
Lesson 8: For Loop, While Loop
• Understanding For loop, and its syntaxes
• While loop
• Example program
Lesson 9: Do-while Loop
• Do-while loop
• Java Continue statement
• Java Break statement
• Learn with project/application
Lesson 10: Java Methods
• Methods in Java
• Use of method in Java
• Method declaration, a method signature
Lesson 11: Types of Methods
• Types of methods in Java: predefined methods, user-defined methods
• Java main method
Lesson 12: Write a Method
• Write a user-defined method step by step, and execute it.
A certificate will be awarded at the end of the program.
Meet The Program Instructor:
Sagar Mohanty is an MBA student and a Software Engineer with 10 years of experience. He is also passionate about learning and teaching new trends of technologies to kids and youths. He is skilled them with Java, HTML, CSS, SQL, and Python. He has the ambition to train kids and youths to understand and
implement the new digital world from the beginning of their careers.
Class Duration & Fee:
Listed fee is per 1-hour once a week.
Program Day & Time:
Class time scheduled as per the teacher’s and student’s availability. Please fill in the form below to schedule the class.
Schedule Your Class With The Instructor:
Please pay and ‘Register’ to the class to gain access to the lesson. You will be subscribed to pay weekly for the lesson.
If you stop the recurring subscription, you will not gain access to the lesson.
Questions or Assistance:
Please contact our Admin team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-7740
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent”
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self