Photography – Individual – All Ages -Online
StudentScholars ‘ Photography Program’ – Individual
Photography Lessons| Online & Onsite Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers. Customized programs & much more!
Learners will have an individual session with an expert photographer to learn on how to take professional photographs.
This program is suitable for any level: beginner, intermediate or advanced learners.
What will you learn:
- How the camera equipment works and terminology
- photography fundamentals
- How Shutter speed, aperture & ISO work
- how to look for depth and blurred backgrounds
- How to use Shutter Priority Mode
- How to use Aperture Priority Mode
- How to use Manual Mode
- How ISO helps take low light photos
- How to look for White Balance
- How to choose right lens for the job
- How to look for composition
- Other photography techniques to make photos look like pro
Program Day & Time:
Individual program will be scheduled as per instructor’s and student’s availability. Please contact us to schedule the class.
Class Registration Information:
New Students: Please ‘Register’ to sign up for our courses.
Returning Students: Please click here to register for the course.
Class Duration & Fee:
Pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Listed fee is per 30-minutes once a week. We charge per class for a month.
Other class duration options & fees:
30-Minutes: CAD $20
45-Minutes: CAD $30
1-Hour: CAD $40
Meet The Program Instructor:
Information on Class Details, Program Fee & Discount Packages:
Please contact our Admin team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-7740
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent Teacher & Program”.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self