Photography-Individual-All Ages -Online-30 minutes
StudentScholars ‘ Photography Program’ – Individual
Photography Lessons| Online & Onsite Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers. Customized programs & much more!
Learners will have an individual session with an expert photographer to learn on how to take professional photographs.
This program is suitable for any level: beginner, intermediate or advanced learners.
What will you learn:
- How the camera equipment works and terminology
- photography fundamentals
- How Shutter speed, aperture & ISO work
- how to look for depth and blurred backgrounds
- How to use Shutter Priority Mode
- How to use Aperture Priority Mode
- How to use Manual Mode
- How ISO helps take low light photos
- How to look for White Balance
- How to choose right lens for the job
- How to look for composition
- Other photography techniques to make photos look like pro
Meet The Program Instructor:
Class Duration & Fee:
Listed fee is per 30-minutes once a week.
Program Day & Time:
Class time scheduled as per the teacher’s and student’s availability. Please fill in the form below to schedule the class.
Schedule Your Class With The Instructor:
Please pay and ‘Register’ to the class to gain access to the lesson. You will be subscribed to pay weekly for the lesson.
If you stop the recurring subscription, you will not gain access to the lesson.
Questions or Assistance:
Please contact our Admin team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-7740
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent”
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self