Public Speaking- ‘Be An Effective Speaker’- Ages 6- 11 Years -Thursday – Online
StudentScholars ‘Public Speaking – Be An Effective Speaker’-Summer – School Year 21-22- Thursday – Online
Public Speaking| Online & Onsite- Grades 1-12|Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers. Customized programs & much more!
StudentScholars ‘Public Speaking – Be An Effective Speaker’ is a high-demand program to boost confidence and personal development and improve communicational skills.
Our program is conducted by professional public speakers or OCT teachers qualified in Public Speaking. Students will learn techniques of speech, writing effective speeches and presentations and presenting to small and large groups.
Through learning the ‘Art of Speech’ from a younger age the student will benefit in the following areas:
2. Increase or open up opportunities for career advancement.
3. The ability to easily assume leadership in a group and stand up for yourself.
4. Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
5. Learn performance skills in order to make your speech more effective.
6. Experience the joy of breaking down cultural and social barriers through knowing what to say and how to say it.
7. The pleasure of sharing, motivating, inspiring or helping others.
8. Develop your vocabulary and general speech fluency.
9. Become more conscious of your personal potential.
10. Have no fear of impromptu or spontaneous speaking challenges
Program Day & Time: Thursday – 4:30 – 6:00 PM
Class Registration Information:
New Students: Please ‘Register’ to sign up for our courses.
Returning Students: Please click here to register for the course.
Class Duration & Fee:
Listed fee is per 1- hour once a week. We charge per class for a month.
Class Options Available –
Information on Class Details, Program Fee & Discount Packages:
Online Program Preparation:
Students are required to login to their profile —> click on online course they are registered to —-> go to the lesson—-> print or open the lesson material before the class.
Please contact our Admin team at: email@example.com or 905-604-7740
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent Teacher & Program”.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes