Public Speaking-Group-Wed 4:30 pm-Gr.1-8 -Onsite-1 hour
StudentScholars ‘Public Speaking – Be An Effective Speaker’ – Onsite
Public Speaking| Online & Onsite- Grades 1-12|Experienced Ontario Certified or Subject Qualified Teachers. Customized programs & much more!
StudentScholars ‘Public Speaking – Be An Effective Speaker’ is a high-demand program to boost confidence and personal development and improve communication skills.
Our program is conducted by professional public speakers or OCT teachers qualified in Public Speaking. Students will learn techniques of speech, writing effective speeches and presentations and presenting to small and large groups.
Through learning the ‘Art of Speech’ from a younger age the student will benefit in the following areas:
2. Increase or open up opportunities for career advancement.
3. The ability to easily assume leadership in a group and stand up for yourself.
4. Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
5. Learn performance skills in order to make your speech more effective.
6. Experience the joy of breaking down cultural and social barriers through knowing what to say and how to say it.
7. The pleasure of sharing, motivating, inspiring or helping others.
8. Develop your vocabulary and general speech fluency.
9. Become more conscious of your personal potential.
10. Have no fear of impromptu or spontaneous speaking challenges
Highly devoted, dynamic, and solutions-oriented accredited ESL, English , Mathematics, Social Sciences and Civics teacher with a good record of delivering interactive lesson plans adapted to a student’s individual requirements in school, language institutions and private learning centers. Maintains an excellent ability to establish and develop productive rapport with the students. Skilled in teaching English and Mathematics with a Master’s in English literature and an Associated diploma in Electronics, a TESL Canada certificate from Humber College.
Class Duration & Fee:
Listed fee is per 1-hour once a week.
All Available Class Options:
Program Day & Time: Wednesdays 4:30 -5:30 PM EST
Class time scheduled as per the teacher’s and student’s availability. Please fill in the form below to schedule the class.
Schedule Your Class With The Instructor:
Please pay and ‘Register’ to the class to gain access to the lesson. You will be subscribed to pay weekly for the lesson.
If you stop the recurring subscription, you will not gain access to the lesson.
Questions or Assistance:
Please contact our Admin team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-604-7740
Please refer to the Course FAQ
Write Your Teacher A Review:
Your teacher loves to teach this program & puts in a lot of effort! If you are enrolled in the program, please leave your teacher a review.
Review Explanation: 5 Stars is for “Excellent Teacher & Program”.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration School Year - September 2020- June 2021
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes