Coding with 'Engineers in Training'
(Grade 5-8 years)
'Engineers in Training' Provide Coding Programs for Students from Grades 5-8.
Coding For Kids:
Have you ever wanted to let your child to create her/his own web page?
Not sure where to start?
Start by learning the basics of HTML, CSS and Python.
Benefits of Coding:
Coders are in high demand ...
1. Coding provides a competitive advantage when applying to colleges, internships, and jobs.
2. With coding knowledge, students better understand the world around them.
3. Coding is fun and satisfying.
4. Coding improves creativity.
5. Coding improves problem solving thought processes.
6. Coding improves persistence and patience.
7. Coding improves collaboration.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR PROGRAM
-Student should be in Grade 5 to start the program.
-The student should be able to use a computer at a beginner level (navigate your web browser and type).
-It is recommended that every student should bring his/her own Laptop. (Not Apple)
We will teach kids basic coding through fun, simple exercises that feel like games.
Student to instructor ratio of 6:1
Program Fee: $175 for 1.5 hours- 4 lessons
Packaged Discounted Offer -
Robotics & Coding for 1.5 hours- 8 lessons $330 ($20 OFF)