PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGLISH- (AGES 6+)
StudentScholar's offers Public Speaking courses as it is as essential part in life. Through learning the 'Art of Speech' from a younger age the student will benefit in many areas as follows:
Ten Benefits of Learning Public Speaking:
2. Increase or open up opportunities for career advancement.
3. The ability to easily assume leadership in a group and stand up for yourself.
4. Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
5. Learn performance skills in order to make your speech more effective.
6. Experience the joy of breaking down cultural and social barriers through knowing what to say and how to say it.
7. The pleasure of sharing, motivating, inspiring or helping others.
8. Develop your vocabulary and general speech fluency.
9. Become more conscious of your personal potential.
10.Have no fear of impromptu or spontaneous speaking challenges.